Marriage license steps
- Apply for marriage license at any Florida court house
- Bring your Marriage License to the Ceremony and give it to your officiate
- He will sign and file it with Florida Court House after the wedding
- You will receive Marriage Certificate in the mail about 2 weeks after the wedding
Can I apply for a marriage license in the state where I live?
No ( only Tennessee) , a marriage license must be applied for in Florida. How long is a marriage license valid once it is issued?
The ceremony of marriage must be performed within sixty (60) days of issuance of the marriage license.
What is a fee for Marriage License?
Fee is $86
What do I need to get Marriage License?
- Both parties must be present when applying for a marriage license either in person or via zoom call (for zoom, call clerks office and set up apt)
- Valid government issued photo driver license issued in the United States; or Valid federal or state photo identification card; or Valid government issued Passport. If you are a US citizen, or have been issued a social security number, you must provide it at time of application
- If either person was previously married, the exact date the marriage ended (month, day and year) are required.
- You do not have to be a resident of Florida to apply.
If we are both non-Florida residents, is there a waiting period for the issuance of the license?
No. If both the bride and groom are non-Florida residents, there is no waiting period for the license to become effective. Florida residents are required to attend a 4hr class and provide that documentation or have a 3 day waiting period.
How much is the deposit?
Deposit for most packages is $200
When is final payment due?
Final payment is due 30 days prior to the wedding. 2 weeks prior if needing extra time
What forms of payment do you accept?
We accept Paypal, checks, cash, cash app, Venmo, zelle and all major credit cards via email invoice.
Where will my beach wedding location be?
We can perform the ceremony at any location approved by the county. Panama City Beach to Pensacola. If you’re not sure we can recommend the location that will best fit your needs
some locations do require a permit- we do not cover the permit but will reserve the location and assist with obtaining
Do I have to pay a fee for the location and will I need a permit?
All of the Florida beaches are public beaches, but there are a few that require a site fee to use their beach access.
if you choose to talk with a resort, condo, or beach house owner about using their beach for your wedding ceremony. If the resort requires the site fee, it is the couple’s responsibility to make sure the permit and fee are taken care of. We will be happy to assist you with finding the perfect location. What cities do you serve?
Currently the locations we serve are: Florida Panhandle beach wedding locations:
- Destin beach- has one approved location, James Lee park
- Panama City Beach- best is laguna beach
- Okaloosa Island- John Beasley park and access 1-7
- Fort Walton Beach
- Navarre Beach- Navarre marine park, some access ways
- Pensacola Beach- ft Pickens and opal beach
Our goal is to make it simple for you. It’s your day, let us take care of the details.
Who is going to perform our ceremony?
Our officiant will perform the ceremony and complete the needed paperwork. You may provide your own. What is the best time for beach wedding ceremony?
Best times for beach wedding ceremony are either morning at sunrise or at least one hour before sunset. Weather is cooler and less people are on the beach during those times. Most beach goers go between 10am and 5 pm, but it is your choice, choose a time that you want. Sunset/ golden hr is best for photography
What do we do in case it rains?
Most brides biggest fear of planning a beach wedding is the possibility of rain. On the day of your wedding I will check the weather forecast hourly. If there is a higher than 40% chance of rain, I will call you with options and suggestions. Typically the rain fall on Florida’s panhandle coast is very brief 15-30 mins. We typically only schedule one wedding a day so if the time needs changed we will accommodate.
Can I customize one of your packages?
YES!! You can choose what you want and don’t want. We will be happy to go over possibilities with you. If there is something you want that is not listed, give us a call and we will work something out.
BEACH WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY
How many pictures will I get?
The number of beach wedding pictures depends on the size of your wedding. Average wedding includes about 100 pictures. Photographer will take pictures of set up, during the ceremony and portraits after the ceremony. Photo shoot usually takes up to an hour, we know your ready to celebrate with family and will capture amazing moments before you go
How will I receive my pictures?
Pictures will be shared with you online. You will be able to download and share them at your convenience. Copyright release form will be sent via email if needed
Is reception Photography included in the package?
Reception photography is not included. Reception photography is available as an add on. We recommend at least 2 hours.
Can I have my photographer take pictures of me getting ready?
Yes, this is one of our add on’s. We recommend 1-2 hours to capture both bride and groom getting ready. You can also call 4 eyes production and get video!